BACHELOR OF ARTS IN CHRISTIAN STUDIES
CORE COURSES (56 CREDITS)
- BACST3201-B Introduction to the Old Testament
- BACST3202-B Introduction to the New Testament
- BACST2041-C Christian evangelism
- BACST3206-B Christian theology
- BACST1216-T Church history
- BACST3226-C Systematic theology
- BACST1216-T Youth evangelism
- BACST1207-T Church administration
- BACST4206-C Biblical Interpretation
- BACST4606-C Paul and the Early Church
- BACST3227-C Latter Prophets and Writings
- Special subject (proposed by the student, approved by the Supervisory Committee)
MOMBI Online was designed for the working professional. Whether you are looking to advance your current career or start the new career path of your dreams. Flexibility means you can earn your degree while working full or part-time. MOMBI Online is perfect for those who have families as well.
SELECT THREE FROM THE FOLLOWING (12 CREDITS)
- BACST1131-T Pentateuch and Former Prophets
- BACST2231-C Latter Prophets and Writings
- BACST1041-T Introduction to Philosophy
- BACST116-T Christian Social Ethics
- BACST1041-T Biblical Preaching
- BACST1206-T Sermon preparation and delivery
- Total Credits 68
- Special subject (proposed by the student, approved by
- the Supervisory Committee), can be submitted After have been admitted into the program, within 30 days therein.)
- An official transcript of the course/s completed, if applicable.
- One copy of a recent photograph (passport size) in addition to the one affixed to the student profile page.
- Acceptable forms of identification: e.g., Valid National ID, Driver's License, or International Passport.
- Christian Studies
- Demonstrate proficiency in biblical interpretation and theological articulation.
- Apply the insights of evangelical Anabaptists to contemporary questions.
- Acquire experience and skills for ministering in international contexts.
- Develop integrative thinking skills for viewing life from within a Christian framework.
- Acquire an informed historical perspective on life and ministry.
- Express lifelong commitment to the Church and its ministries.
- look at the texts, beliefs and histories of religious groups and interpret, understand and ask questions about them
- Develop ethical thinking and problem solving skills for living with Christian integrity.
- Demonstrate skills for Christian ministry in general or in a specific area.